Waxing for Perfect Feet
Every customer wants to have beautiful feet and perfect nails. Toe hair or hair poking out of our sleeves… they just don’t go so well with this desire of well-groomed feet and hands.
If you would like to make your salon or studio even more professional in terms of services offered, try PINK Next Generation Wax. It will remove the unwanted hairs on the instep and toes in no time at all even as short as 1 mm. We’ll show you how to give your pedicure treatment the finishing touch in just a few steps. This is how it’s done:
- First apply a little bit of the SkinClean cleanser to a cotton pad to cleanse the skin area.
- Then apply a drop of the PreCare Oil with a cotton pad.
- Apply the wax with the wooden spatula under good pressure and form an egg-shaped, even wax patch.
- Make the edge a little thicker, so that a kind of “grip” is formed to tear off the wax. You can also easily apply multiple patches at the same time.
- Wait for the patches to become firm. The patches remain flexible on the skin for a long time and do not break.
- In the next step, remove the patches against the hair growth direction along the skin (do not pull it up).
- At the end, apply some the AfterCare Oil or a foot care cream of your choice.
We wish you successful waxing!
Share With a Friend
Many more practical waxing tips straight from the studio can be found in our Waxing Manuals and in the Depiladora’s Secrets Facebook Group.
Book Your PINK Waxing Training
Learn from the best!
Come to the next PINK Try & Wax Experience:
25 – 27 September 2021 – Beauty Trade Special Utrecht
30 – 31 October 2021 – Beauty Forum Munich
04 – 06 March 2022 – Beauty International Düsseldorf