PINK Wax Solvent – The Wax Heater’s Best Friend
Of course, we usually work skilfully, swinging the spatula like no other and even the most inaccessible body part is not safe from our art of waxing.
But no matter how experienced you are, on some days – in the blink of an eye – a drop of wax might accidentally land in the wrong place. Whether it’s on the wooden parquet, the wax heater or even on a piece of clothing – with our wax remover you solve this problem in no time, because the PINK Wax Solvent is a true all-rounder: The powerful solvent tackles all wax residues on furniture and equipment and removes them gently and quickly. All the while, the liquid smells wonderfully citrus-fresh.
Wax is best removed while still warm. Take a fleece strip and dribble it with a few drops of PINK Wax Solvent. Now you can thoroughly clean the wax heater or metal spatula. And if, inadvertently, Hot Wax or Strip Wax should accidentally get onto textiles, you can rub a few drops of PINK Wax Solvent into the fabric and then put it into the washing machine.
These kind of oops moments are not the only reason why the PINK Wax Solvent is an absolute must have for anyone who works with wax. You want to change the colour and fragrance of your wax? Even then, the wax remover is your most reliable helper.
It’s that easy
- Use up the wax in your heater as far as possible.
- Pour approx. 50 – 80 ml of PINK Wax Solvent into the device.
- Set the heater to the highest level for approx. 10 minutes.
- All wax residues can now dissolve.
- Turn off the device.
- Now you can use a kitchen towel or with a sheet of paper roll and a spatula to easily remove any remaining wax and wipe the heater dry.
- You can now fill the heater with a new wax of your choice.
Many more practical waxing tips straight from the studio can be found in our Waxing Manuals and in the Depiladora’s Secrets Facebook Group.
Book Your PINK Waxing Training
Trainings available in English, Dutch and German.