Waxing for Perfect Feet
Every customer wants to have beautiful feet and perfect nails. Toe hair or hair poking out of our sleeves… they just don’t go so well with this desire of well-groomed feet and hands.
If you would like to make your salon or studio even more professional in terms of services offered, try PINK Next Generation Wax. It will remove the unwanted hairs on the instep and toes in no time at all even as short as 1 mm. We’ll show you how to give your pedicure treatment the finishing touch in just a few steps. This is how it’s done:
- First apply a little bit of PINK Skin Cleanser to a cotton pad to cleanse the skin area.
- Then apply a drop of PINK Pre-Waxing Oil with a cotton pad.
- Apply the wax with the wooden spatula under good pressure and form an egg-shaped, even wax patch.
- Make the edge a little thicker, so that a kind of “grip” is formed to tear off the wax. You can also easily apply multiple patches at the same time.
- Wait for the patches to become firm. The patches remain flexible on the skin for a long time and do not break.
- In the next step, remove the patches against the hair growth direction along the skin (do not pull it up).
- In the end, apply some PINK After Care Oil or a foot care cream of your choice.
With our extensive waxing manuals, you will learn various waxing techniques and receive detailed step-by-step instructions – each tailored to the area of the body to be depilated. To learn more about waxing other areas see the PINK Full Body Waxing Manual.
Many more practical waxing tips straight from the studio can be found in our Waxing Manuals and in the Depiladora’s Secrets Facebook Group.
Book Your PINK Waxing Training
Trainings available in English, Dutch and German.